Sunday, August 28, 2011

About me

I comes from fuzhou, a nice city in southeast of China. When I was a kid, there was a river go across in front of my house, and a park aside the river. I liked sitting quietly and listening to the sound of the wave. I enjoy going to the park and feel the fresh air and the flowers' smell.
When I went to the University, I left my home and lived in the dormitory. In my dormitory, there were six girls. In our leisure time, sports and movies became our mainly entertainment. We often played ping-pong, badminton and went jogging. Sometimes we went to the canteen to watch the games, like soccer games and Olympic games. After four years of life in the university, I got my bachelor degree. And I want to get my master degree in CUSF.

5 comments:

  1. Let's go to more activities and very glad to have same class with you again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know that you love jogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Tinna~~~~ i like your introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave me a interesting description about your hometown. Hope to go and see how beautiful it is. Cant wait for that ^^

    ReplyDelete