Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Journal: Goodbye! Congratulations!

    
   Congratulations! We did it. From the last few months I learn a lot from Sean to how to organize different kinds of composition. It's useful for me. Result in studing composition this semester, I can finish several main kinds of essay in 30 minutes. It's amazing. Althrough the research paper is most useful for university studying, it is the most difficult part of this class. Now I have a general idea about research paper. I appreciate Sean and every classmate to help me and spend the wonderful time with me. It is said that teacher and classmate for one semester, friend forever.

3 comments:

  1. Do u get a vocation to see your parents after this semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will transfer to another school, 555555555,I will miss you, dear Tinna...

    ReplyDelete