Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Journal 10: Advice

When I am standing in the crossings, I want to talk to my friends and my family members to seek advice. They also love to do that, so I have been given much advice. Most of them gives me supports when I am wandering , and furthermore some of them gives me much help. However, I am not going to follow all those advice. Everyone has a balance in mind. When they choose the decision, they will judge by themselves fist. When I chose the middle school, my family members all suggested me to choose one school that needed lower score to admit. At that time, I was so eager to enter another high school that I made my decision and finally passed the exam. I also give much advice to my friends. I and my friends become more familiar through changing advice and opinion.

1 comment:

  1. You was so brave to make your own decision. You know sometime it is uncomfortable to follow all of the advice of a big family.

    ReplyDelete