Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Journal 11: Research Question

      I used to hate research paper because I don't like to write articles. However, for the composition class, I have learned a lot of method about doing the research paper, which makes me feel better. The fist tool is wikipedia, which is not authorized, but a usefull tool to look for information you want to know a general concept about the aspect that you need. The second method is to search from the library website of CUSF, where I can find much information, such as books, articles from magazine, newspaper ,Internet,even government. Form that , a large amount of authorized material can be digged out. With the assistance , I decided to make a research about online distant education, which is a great complement for the insufficient educational resource.

1 comment: