Monday, September 5, 2011

Journal 3: Old Fears

  Everyone has fears that must be overcome. Fears like a powerful enemy who is difficult to conquer. My biggest enemy is speaking in public. When I give a presentation I will be extremely nervous. After my graduation from university, my mother found a part time job. It was teaching the adult students in the university. It was unbelievable challenge. I was pushed to the platform. With thousands of stone hanging on my hand, I was difficult to write my topic on the blackboard. After the class, I still stood on the platform, I couldn't remember what I said in the class. I felt much relief that that was it. I am better now to stay on the platform.

3 comments:

  1. Me, too. I don't know how I graduated my bachelor's degree with a bunch of presentations I need to finish at the final semester. When I stayed in front of professors and students. I was speechless, every word seems to fly away from my mind. Horrible experiences!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u practice more i promise that will be a piece of cake for u hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like to speak in public, too. I always left something to present. But now I can overcome it if I practice more.

    ReplyDelete