Monday, September 12, 2011

Journal 5: Life's Soundtrack


       Just like a movie, our life has a soundtrack. My favorite music for my childhood is famous Chinese song "XiaoCao", which is the first song I learned in my primary school. The song describes the strong life of grass. Every winter, as a result of cold weather, grass disappears from the land. However, without any care, grass itself comes out the earth and regains new life. When I first time I heard it. I cannot really understand the meaning under the earth. I just like its melody. However when I lived alone during a period of high school life, I got the reference. One needs to train himself or herself more durable to difficulties and learn to how to overcome them.

2 comments:

  1. now you still remember this song, haha can you sing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. why I don't know this song..Could you tell me the Chinese name ?

    ReplyDelete