Thursday, September 8, 2011

Journal 4: Weather


     Mild change, sunning all the days, seldom raining and little storm is the characteristics of California weather. In summer, it is cool in the morning and evening. I like California even though it is said that California has no weather. One of the main reasons is that I like the mild weather. My hometown is Fujian, southeast of China. Every summer, there are several storms. Sometimes the rain was too flowing that the rain water cover the street, which was accompanied with fallen wood sign. The street is full of mess.I hate the storms. It cost government much money to rebuild the public facilities and keep people at home.

3 comments:

  1. I know your home city. In the summer,when storm is coming,it is dangerous to the people. Everyone should be careful.so fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember one day when I was in Guangxi some friends and I were caught in the middle of a storm and were completely drenched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same weathers in our hometowns. The only thing i love the typhoons is that we can stay at home all day instead of going to schools and works.

    ReplyDelete