Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal 7: Birds of a Feather


It is said that "Birds of a feather flock together". This is just like my friends and me. My intimate friend, Juan. She comes from North of China. We met in the university. After years in the same dormitory, we seem like sisters. We both like badminton. Every Friday after the classes, we will go to the playground or just outside our building, and play badminton. Those were moments full of fun and enjoyment. Every two days, we will go jogging around our dormitory village. We have other same hobbies. We like to watch the romantic TV series and to read books. After reading a book, we discuss together and enjoy the fantastic, comedic, romantic and sad stories. She affect me in my food habit. Before I met her, I rarely ate spicy food, even hate that. I remember I first time go the SiChuan Restaurant, which is famous in spicy dish. I was invited and persuaded by her. With a restless mood, I tasted every dish. Although I feel better about spicy food after the dinner, I still dislike it a little. With having spicy food more and more with her, I gradually love the special and delicious  spicy dishes. She also follow me to taste my hometown dishes and change her life habit.

5 comments:

  1. Do you usually contact with your close friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should tell me where the SiChuan restaurant is. I really like spicy food. By the way, I can play badminton so next time let me play with you ok?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go to eat spicy food together!! I am happy to meet you in this campus, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my friends in China LOVE badminton. They played every day.

    ReplyDelete