Monday, September 12, 2011

Journal 6: Dr Dolittle


If human could talk with animals, the world would gain great changes. Can you image that one day when you are walking through the park, a deer say hello to you. When you drop your purse in the ground, a pigeon will remind you. It sounds great. I want to talk with Bela, the dogie. I want to tell her I like her so much and ask her what she can understand me, and what she like to eat best. However, I want to image the scene when the Kingkong can communicate with human. He can get more understanding from human. I hope human can be more friendly to animals, less deforestation and hunt.

6 comments:

  1. Now I have no pet in China now. I met the dogie Bela here, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a very interesting thing if we and animals could communicate by language. So we could understand our pets, and know what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could understand what dog's talking that seems very interesting. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of the time the animals would just say, "Please don't eat me!" But I would say, "No, I must. I am hungry and you are delicious."

    ReplyDelete